ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A LEADERSHIP SPEAKER?
Finding the right speaker for an upcoming event can often be a challenging assignment. Jim, as the Founder of Valiant Leaders, former pastor, and adjunct professor, has the experience to speak into the lives of the individuals who will be attending your event concerning the application of Servant Leadership principles.
You can check out Jim's experience and credentials by visiting the About Page Here
Jim is available for:
Thank you for considering Jim for your upcoming event. For further information and answers to specific questions you might have, please email Jim at [email protected] or he may be reached directly at (509) 979-8763
1. Prompt, professional replies to all correspondence and phone calls.
2. In person or phone consultation (depending on location) to determine your needs, expectations, and how Jim can prepare to provide the best service for your event.
3. A commitment from Jim to pray for all aspects of this coming event from planning to completion.
4. Announcements on Valiant Leaders' social media sites to broadcast the upcoming event (if your organization wishes to publicize your event in that manner).
5. A custom resource page provided by Valiant Leaders that contains all event materials to encourage engagement before, during and after the event. The provided materials will also include a list of resources for further study so individuals can continue to improve their leadership aptitude and skills.
6. Follow-up correspondence to include evaluation forms to help both the presenter and those involved to learn valuable insights for further events.
By providing the information and checking the box below, you understand that you are subscribing to our email list and will receive weekly blogs and ongoing leadership insights from Valiant Leaders so you can be that great leader.